Who we are\u2026
Ciox Health, a health technology company, is dedicated to improving U.S. health outcomes by transforming clinical data into actionable insights. With an unmatched network offering ubiquitous access, Ciox Health can release, acquire, enhance and deliver medical record and discrete clinical data from anywhere across the United States.
What we offer\u2026
At Ciox Health we offer all employees a place to grow and expand their current skills so that they can not only help build Ciox Health into the greatest health technology company but create a career that you can be proud of. We offer you complete training and long-term career goals. Our environment is what most of our employees are the proudest of and our IT Group is comprised of some of the brightest and talented individuals. Give us just a few moments to explain why we need you and hope you will help us change how the health Industry manages its' medical records.
Purpose of this role...
This position is for Full Stack Lead for developing ROI application with in CIOX and will be responsible for building complex business logic and orchestrating services that bring performance, security and value to the product and the users. The Full Stack Lead will ensure engineering best practices are followed, implementation and be the mentor and champion for the team. By partnering with business at Ciox Health, The Full Stack Lead will validate varying hypothesis to support business strategy into reality & make a very visible impact to consumers of the application & improve the bottom line performance of Ciox Health. We are seeking candidates that currently have Lead experience over a minimum of 5 developers in a large enterprise environment. This is a permanent role located in our Corporate Office in Alpharetta, GA. Responsibilities
- Collaborate with a product owner and an autonomous team of engineers to find comprehensive solutions
- Research technology and bring new ideas to the team
- Become a developer advocate improving technical communications with developers at Ciox Health and foster a deeper understanding to their problems and needs
- Facilitate collaboration between engineers, product owners, and designers
- Possess a deep understanding of the product and business goals which you can translate into technology decisions
- Mentor other engineers on your team.
- Write readable, maintainable, and performance code
- Lead experience providing strategy and direction
- Good understanding of software patterns and problem solving.
- Strong AngularJS experience needed for this role.
- Passion for supporting and enabling others to become more productive
- You have extensive experience working hands-on as a Software Engineer in an agile environment
- Deeply care are about quality and ship high-quality code
- Experience in identifying, debugging and resolving complex production issues
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) within Linux Environment is preferred
- Ansible experience is highly sought after
C Sharp (Programming Language)