To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Charleston, SC
- Sarah Shulman
- Phone: (703) 270-1540 x1075
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Site Support Technical Lead
ECS Federal, LLC • Charleston, SC
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ECS is seeking a Site Support Technical Lead to work in our Charleston, SC office.
Provide desktop support for customer departments. Research, analyze, diagnose and resolve issues with customer systems including computer hardware & software, peripheral equipment, and networking, using documented processes where available and best practices where not. Perform computer imaging including software & hardware validation and delivery. Provide on-site services for customers to include incident response, delivery and system set-up of new & repaired computers along with installation of additional hardware, software and peripherals.
- 4 year degree
- Operating System Deployment OSD leveraging SCCM in a DoD environment
- Experience in Microsoft SCCM required, preferably on SCCM 2012 - Operating System Patch Management and MS WSUS Server
- Active Directory and DNS
- Application packaging
- Knowledge of Defense Information Systems Agency Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGS)
- Mcafee HBSS - Deploy McAfee Agent, Virus Scan Enterprise, Data Loss Prevention, Host Intrusion Prevention Systems, Rogue Sensor, and other HBSS modules required for Windows/non-Windows systems
- Develop and maintain HBSS policies and procedures in accordance with DISA standards
- Tune DLP polices and deployments
- Provide documentation as appropriate (e.g. ticket creation and maintenance, e-mails, process improvements, knowledge base articles)
- Take ownership of tickets; Communicate issues/concerns and take responsibility to address them and monitor them until conclusion
- Provide on call support for severity-1 issues that can arise 24X7 on a rotational basis
- Hardware break-fix work on Laptops, Desktops and Printers which requires proven hands on experience
- Knowledge with physical (Dell, HP, IBM) and virtual (VMware) servers
- Familiarity with Data at Rest, or workstation and removable storage encryption technologies.
- Monitor and maintain Symantec Endpoint Encryption (SEE) Servers (Windows Server 2003/2008)
- Maintain Symantec Endpoint Encryption Management Server Installation, upgrades as needed
- Create SEE client installation packages for Navy Medicine Enterprise sites, and local SPAWAR site
- Assist with troubleshooting client installation, client/workstation/laptop compatibility issues, as needed
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.