Position type: Full-time
Location: Wilmington, DE or Philadelphia, PA
Schedule: Monday - Friday
The Senior Product Owner for Consumer Banking will work with key stakeholders, and Senior and Executive Leaders across the Consumer Banking Division as a subject matter expert for Consumer Bank systems and delivery channels. Systems include Salesforce, Account opening platform and teller transaction platform. The incumbent’s primary focus will be to drive solutions to improve the Customer Experience, enhance Customer journeys and deliver new features in collaboration with Digital Transformation and Technology Teams at WSFS. In collaboration with Consumer Banking Product Manager’s, the Senior Product Owner will drive and prioritize initiatives for the Consumer Banking division based on Customer experience insights, financial objectives, stakeholder expectations and technical feasibility.
- Engage with Senior business leaders to identify, prioritize and drive business needs and strategies leveraging existing and new technology investments within Consumer in partnership with the senior leaders of Consumer Banking, own the divisional strategy, define business goals, and own the vision for developing products and projects.
- Responsible for the Consumer Banking Division’s product roadmap; prioritizing the Division’s product backlog, driving implementation, and recognition of business goals.
- Lead Customer Journey Mapping to visually articulate the interactions our Customers have with WSFS (current state and future state).
- Leverage Journey Maps to drive product development and prioritization of projects and initiatives.
- Collaborate with and be primary liaison for the Project Management Office and Project Manger’s and Technology on project scope, sizing, sequencing, impediment remediation and business line readiness while ensuring agreed upon timelines are achieved.
- Collaborate and ensure Technology solutions in Consumer Banking are designed to scale with the line of business to meet strategic and organizational objectives.
- In partnership with the Consumer Banking lines of business and Technology leadership, develop evergreen models to ensure the ongoing support and innovation of each new technology solution. Ensure there is buy-in from key stakeholders on Divisions goals, objects, and initiatives.
- Drive project implementation and communications with the business at each stage of the development lifecycle.
- Manage ongoing ideation and intake of initiatives for the Consumer Banking division from across the organization; guide sub-teams in assessing, prioritizing, and sequencing product backlogs and initiatives.
- Establish performance metric dashboard(s) and KPIs to track the operational effectiveness and profitability of the business against key targets.
- Own the overall digital and non-digital solution strategy for Consumer Bank including organizational readiness and solution adoption. Identify business requirements and organizational support models to support the development of a new and existing projects.
- Manage and prioritize backlogs with Digital Transformation and Technology Teams.
- Assist in gathering business requirements for the Consumer Banking Division
- Define and lead objectives with subject matter experts in the Consumer Banking Division.
- Bachelor's degree, MBA preferred
- Proven knowledge of leading and managing technology change and adoption within an agile delivery environment
- Previous Product Owner experience
- Previous Journey Mapping experience
- Proven track record of building strong stakeholder relationships at different organizational levels
- Able to manage projects, define scope, build business requirements, and journey mapping
- Proven experience with Agile and Waterfall methodologies; Lean Six Sigma a plus
- Resilient and able to manage challenge and resistance
- Results/outcomes oriented, business and Customer value focused
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills
- Understands and is well versed in Change management practices (Prosci/ADKAR experience a plus)
- 5 to 10 years of experience in financial services industry required
- Requires 5+ years’ experience in leading the implementation of technology projects
- Must also be proficient with all Microsoft Office applications, Jira and PowerPoint
- Experience in leading technology driven projects for a business line
- Must have excellent relationship management proficiency, negotiation skills and the ability to influence multiple service partners towards preferred outcomes
WSFS Bank is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the WSFS Bank Careers website or submission process, please contact us via email at careers@ wsfsbank.com.
How do you get to be nearly 200 years old in a world that's constantly changing? For us, the answer has always been the same: create a team of Associates who are passionate about serving the community, and success will follow. Our Mission and Values serve as essential reminders about who we are and how we do business. WSFS is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
- Agile Methodology
- Business Relationship Management
- Business Requirements
- Change Management