MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Our client is seeking a hands-on project manager to support the effective and efficient development and release of our products, as they transition from product development and pilot production to a full on production environment with their partners and CMOs.
Our client is a rapidly growing medical device company that manufactures combination medical devices and is in pilot production for one of their products and late stage design for the other products. They are a fast paced environment that's looking to hire individuals who are excited to be a part of their company from product concept up through manufacturability.
- maintain and update the primary project documents containing GANTT and cost information to ensure current cost and schedule information
- develop relevant KPIs to ensure a timely understanding of both project and financial performance
- effectively communicate the cost/time/risk impact of decisions on project deliverables
- support the growth of relationships with both current and new assets through positive, timely communication
- At least 3 years of both hands-on and management success in project management of medical device and/or pharmaceutical programs
- Experience managing projects in highly virtualized organizations, successfully engaging and managing external resources, worldwide
- Experience in using a software-based project management tools to successfully bring a product into high-volume production
- Experience in a start-up environment, requiring flexibility along with the ability to seek out and quickly assimilate new information
- Very preferably, a background in engineering
- Preferably, experience with managing drug/device combination products development
- Preferably, experience functioning within 21 CFR 210, 21 CFR 211 and 21 CFR 820
- Preferably, certification in project management such as PMP or PgMP
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Working for a company that values work and life balance
- Opportunity to work with a product from pilot production through to manufacturability stages
- Fun company culture
- Ability to wear multiple hats daily while working within a smaller team
- Vast opportunity for quick career growth within the company
- Asset Management
- Project Management Professional