To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Charles Town, WV 25414
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
RN - Registered Nurse
Communicare Health Services • Charles Town, WV
Posted 8 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RN Charge Nurse
Full Time and Part Time Positions Available on All Shifts
Offering Immediate Interviews!
OPEN HOUSE JOB FAIR SCHEDULED FOR THE FOLLOWING DATES:
Friday * Feb 15, 2019 *10 am - 3 pm
Friday * Feb 22, 2019 * 10 am - 3 pm
Friday * March 1, 2019 * 10 am - 3 pm
Calling all qualified RNs--Help us reach out and make a difference in the lives of others!
Willow Tree Manor is currently seeking Registered Nurses to fill the position of Charge Nurse on all shifts. The ideal candidate for the Charge Nurse position will be a Registered Nurse in the State of West Virginia, and will have previous clinical experience in Long Term Care.
Willow Tree Manor, in coordination with CommuniCare Health Services, is a fun place to work, with frequent company activities, competitive wages, and PTO plans. We offer full time employees a menu of benefit options from life and disability plans to medical, dental and vision coverage, from quality benefit carriers. We also offer 401(k) with employer match and Flexible Spending Accounts.
Qualified RNs, respond to this ad with your resume to join a World Class team of nursing professionals!
- RN with a current nursing license as required by West Virginia State Law.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program.
- Current CPR license.
- Previous clinical experience in a long term care environment.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with a team of inter-disciplinary professionals, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies, and the general public
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as state, federal and regulatory requirements that pertain to long-term care.
- Must be able to interpret and implement the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures of CommuniCare and the facility that are necessary for providing quality care