To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO
- Jennifer Hanrahan
- Phone: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Python Application Developer/Support
TEKsystems, Inc • Denver, CO
Posted 6 days ago
Looking for a Python Application Developer that will be working in development and support. This will be a long-term contract in Denver CO with opportunity of extension.
1. Extensive Python Scripting experience (Python application development with a deep understanding of the language)
2. RHEL System Administration experience. Not someone that has command line experience. Doesn't have to be an expert, but has experience administering these type of operating systems in a multiserver environment
3. Support role: This position will be in the on-call rotation and will be responsible to work on daily tickets. Requires learning the Video on Demand platform (software and hardware).
*This is not a development only role. It's heavy support with project work in the scripting space along with assisting the maintenance and expansion of the hardware environment.
- Strong Python scripting abilities, application support on large enterprise systems, hardware support on large enterprise systems
- Video on Demand application support and software administration
- Linux operating system administration
- NetApp storage administration
- Very strong scripting abilities (Python) needed
- The team is an escalation point for operations group and performs on call rotation for software and hardware support for the Video on Demand platform
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.