Inside Sales Representative
Do you have a passion for sales? Can you hunt down new business and 'win the sale'? Looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world-class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we?
Rentokil is part of the world's largest pest prevention provider and the third largest in North America and Canada. We pride ourselves on being a trusted partner to many of the world's leading brands across industries as diverse as manufacturing, distribution, retail, food service, and hospitality. We are extremely proud of our legacy of excellence and constantly work to enhance the value and impact of our services.Responsibilities
What do our Inside Sales Representative's do?
Inside Sales Representatives sell our Pest Management Services and Products to residential prospects. They communicate with perspective residential clients over the telephone to sell our value proposition. They also work closely with our Commercial Sales Representatives and Market Development Sales Representatives to sell our additional line of businesses.
- Effectively manage inbound daily sales calls
- Consistently maintain company standard closing rates and convert customer call-ins to 48% or better into our Year Round Protection Plan.
- Consistently achieve and exceed monthly Base Line Sales Target
- Clearly identify and utilize Company designed sales process.
- Follow up on all Proposed/Proposed and Sold/Proposed with in 48 hours.
- Re-solicitation calls to convert single purchase customers into Year Round Protection Plan.
- Effectively Execute Residential Campaigns for both new and existing customers.
- Work with Commercial Sales Representatives in Region/Zone in off season to assist in setting appointments for prospects using a Company CRM).
- Multi-tasking skills are essential
- Call Center Sales experience is a plus
What do we offer?
- World class training of the latest industry best practices
- Base plus commission with uncapped earning and growth potential
- Company provided technology package
- Great benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Employer-matched 401(k)
- Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
- Short and long-term disability
- Life Insurance
What do you need?
- High school diploma or GED, college preferred
- Two years of experience in Business to Business sales
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time
- High level of organization skills
- Work well under pressure
- Prioritize work without direct supervisior
We are Proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer!
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Link to Federal employment poster:
- EEO is the Law English Version - Revised November 2009
- EEO is the Law Spanish Version - Revised November 2009
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
- English (Formatted)
- English (Unformatted)
Business To Business