To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sierra Vista, AZ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CH2M & Jacobs • Sierra Vista, AZ
Posted 1 month ago
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinates the preparation of internal and external reports through gathering, analyzing and summarizing data and information from the various Mission Operations Group departments.
- Prepares presentation materials for management reports.
- Ensures that program expenses are charged correctly and if not, research and provide reasons for discrepancies.
- Evaluates and monitor the performance and efficiency of programs to ensure that program implementation is on target.
- Assists in overall project planning through reporting on project schedules and deliverables.
- Monitors program budgets by reviewing reports and program expenses to determine if allocated funds have been spent as specified.
- Provides support to the departments by gathering and analyzing data in the establishment and/or maintenance of Mission Operations Group business processes, procedures and policies.
- Provides support to the Directors in planning, managing, and monitoring major projects from concept through implementation.
- Assists with the preparation of a variety of reports covering budget status, forecast reports and other management reports.
- Keeps track of active program budgets and ensures that program expenses are monitored monthly and are on target.
- Assists in the initiation, conduct and coordination of studies and analyses on resource allocation.
- Analyzes programs to ensure that program financial goals and work plans are on target.
- Assists in the preparation of long-term financial forecasts of revenues and expenditures.
- Assists in the preparation of program budget realignments.
NATURE OF POSITION CHALLENGES
Must work under limited supervision following standardized practices or developing situation-unique methods. Collaboration with other work units may be required to perform the job's functions. Combines insight into complex business processes with an understanding of detailed technical aspects of Mission Operations Group programs such that qualitative and quantitative analysis techniques may be brought to bear to ensure program success. Actions/results may impact critical Mission Operations Group services.
Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance, Public Administration or degree in relevant subject.
- 3-5 years relevant experience.
- Strong excel skills, experience in reading/understanding government contracts
- cost estimating/pricing.
Requires sitting for extended periods of time at a desk (90%). Requires sitting at a computer terminal for long periods of time (90%). There is a possibility that due to parking availability and location of work area walking moderate to long distances can sometimes be required.
Inside office/cubicle environment. Requires ability to interact professionally with co-workers and all levels of management (100%).
Equipment and Machines
Requires ability to operate a personal computer, a telephone, copier, and other general office equipment (100%). Ability to conduct evaluation of third and fourth generation or current state of the art computer hardware and software and its ability to support specific requirements, interfacing with other equipment and systems.
Attendance is critical. Work hours are normally 8 hours per day and 5 days per week, Monday through Friday. Being prompt is important to provide continuous and on-going service to customers. Attendance is important to maintain continuity of service. Work outside of normal duty hours may be required with as little as one hour advance notice. Overtime is infrequent, but important when required (1%).
Other Essential Functions
Must be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing. Must be able to interface with individuals at all levels of the organization. Must be able to obtain unescorted access to work areas. Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk/hazard to the employee or others.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Jacobs does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by country, regional, or local law.
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
With $15.0 billion in combined revenue and a talent force more than 77,000 strong, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional, construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors.
For more information, visit web address removed>