Ready to tackle the challenges of the vehicle of the future? Join Valeo and revolutionize the conditions of visibility for both drivers and passengers!
Your challenges -
Responsible for 2D and 3D data building and P1 or P2 Project Design work. Autonomous in part/component design and responsible for the part/component design in its technical definition.
- P1 product component technical definition respecting quality, cost and lead-time targets\:
- Define studies or pre-studies in CAD\:
- Design parts/components relative to specifications or CAD elements given by R&D PTM/Design Leaders, and responsible for its definition (design rules, manufacturability, mechanical/thermal constraints, and style).
- Responsible for the consistent application of Group standards, regulations, rules, CAD methodology rules, design guidelines, CAD quality rules, checklists and design quality control.
- Proficient in CAD software, define CAD models 3D or 2D, relating design specifications or CAD elements given by R&D PTM/Design Leaders/Design Engineers.
- Responsible for lead-time/costs including efficiency and timing follow-up by respecting project milestones and CAD engineers/operators follow-up for those within responsibility scope.
- Responsible for integrating rheology, thermal, optical, mechanical and electronic needs and requirements; interfacing with key metier engineers and understanding and integrating the needs for the product
- Management of off-shore technical CAD support either from CTC or MTC
- Present to mechanical design expert their conceptions and justification for their design
- Manage key KPI in Cad dashboard
- Validate & follow-up of all CAD data for components inside VLS PG PDM/PLM systems.
- Define/build 3D models that will be consistent relative to mould/plastics constraints, clash/clearance with other components or mechanical constraints
- Design Mechanical Validation by FEA tools integrated in CAD software.
- Design competences improvement\:
- Participate in Design Efficiency & quality improvement in working group. May lead the working group.
- Proficient in CAD software and responsible to monitor/improve CAD performance/product knowledge level of CAD engineers/operators under responsibility scope for component technical definition.
Let's talk about you....
As the crossroads of mid-America, Seymour enjoys the finest of both worlds... a community of 20,000 where the comfort of John Mellencamp's small town is valued, and within one hour of the amenities of two of the largest cities in the Midwest, Indianapolis and Louisville.
There are a wide variety of community and family oriented activities year-round.
Strong business community with a strong industrial base, retail growth and service sector expansion that makes Seymour a great place to live and grow a business.
Thanks to its strategy based on innovation, Valeo is at the heart of the three revolutions that are revolutionizing the automobile\: the electrification of the vehicle, the advent of the autonomous and connected vehicle, and the development of digital mobility.
Revolutions that Valeo has anticipated and that are today synonymous with great career opportunities, including abroad! At Valeo, innovation is driven by diversity, authenticity and the energy of its talents. Would you like to live new technological and human adventures? Join Valeo and its 111,600 employees in 33 countries!
- Cad Data Exchange
- Design Specifications
- Injection Molding
- Mechanical Engineering