Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
We are proudly expanding our Autism program through an exciting partnership with the Cleveland Clinic Center for Autism. Join KFSABA and be trained to implement the Center’s latest techniques. Also offering supervision for individuals pursuing their BCBA, and paid RBT training and certification.Our BCBA's will be enthusiastic and compassionate. They will be responsible for the completion of behavioral assessments, clinical supervision, direct treatment, and parent training.LOCATIONS & HOURS
* Center Based opportunity located in Cherry Hill
* Weekday afternoons and evenings part-time with possible SaturdaysREQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
* Minimum of a Master's Degree
* Current BCBA Certification
* Experience in applied settings developing and implementing behavioral interventionsADVANTAGES
* Work with a committed agency with a 15 year unbelievable track record of service and advancement
* Highly competitive compensation based on your education and experience
* Learn the Cleveland Clinic ABA Model. We are proudly expanding our Autism Program through an exciting partnership with the Cleveland Clinic Center for Autism. You will be trained to implement their latest techniques.ABOUT US
Kaleidoscope ABA provides center based, community and home based Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) Therapy services to children and young adults. We use evidence-based, best practice models to support and provide effective treatment to individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) as well as other behavioral and developmental disabilities. Our team partners with family members to create individualized ABA treatment plans designed to meet the individual needs of each person we serve.
- BCBA Board Certified Behavior Analyst
Behavior Analyst BCBA - Camden County/Cherry Hill Area
2250 Chapel Avenue West, Suite 110, Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
About Us: Registering on the KFSABA.org website portal is not a guarantee that contracting or work opportunities will be available and/or located. Use of our website is for information transfer only and is not an application, offer or commitment. When and if opportunities become available, you may accept or decline such opportunities at your sole discretion. Further steps are required to complete your registration with the Kaleidoscope Family Solutions ABA, Inc. dba Kaleidoscope ABA.