$85000.00 to $95000.00 yearly
Robert Half is supporting a client who has a job opening in the Transport industry for Software Developers. We're seeking someone who can be responsible for implementing new features, maintaining existing code, and refactoring existing code across a breadth of products used both internally and externally at the company. This full-time employment opportunity is based in the Seattle, Washington area.
Your responsibilities in this role
- This job's main duty is to maintain and develop new features to internal and external facing software to enhance the customer experience and resolve issues on various operating systems
- Offer clear and consistent liaise around solutions and time estimate to client-facing program management teams
- Assist with Scrum team to display right work estimates
- Regulate and give production support
- Customarily implement code-review and join with other developers
- Less than one year of experience - General familiarity with Web API - Expertise in .NET - API Development experience - Comprehensive knowledge of C Sharp Programming (C#) - Adeptness in ASP.NET - Accounting Principles experience preferred - .NET experience - Demonstrated knowledge of MVC Framework - Familiarity with scrum is required for success at this position - This position will be the best fit for a candidate with familiarity with full-stack development (front-end, to middle/application tier, to database) - Experience crafting, documenting and testing APIs - This position will be the best fit for a candidate with experience with software development life cycles, e.g. Agile, Big Bang, Spiral, Waterfall, etc. - Applicants should be able to write clean, standardized code that performs optimally in highly concurrent environments - Applicants should have knowledge of education standards such as QTI/APIP, SIF, AIF - Applicants should have experience with at least one framework/library, e.g. Vue.js, Polymer, Angular.js, React.js, Ractive.js, Knockout.js, Ember.js, Bootstrap, etc.
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Software Developer
for more information.
C Sharp (Programming Language)
Bootstrap (Front End Framework)