Nationwide Marketing Group works on behalf of thousands of Independent appliance, furniture, bedding, electronics, specialty electronics, custom installation and rent-to-own dealers, helping them grow their businesses and thrive on their own terms. With more than 5,000 Members operating some 14,000 storefronts, Nationwide Marketing Group is the largest buying, marketing and business support organization of its kind, representing billions in combined annual sales across the membership. For 50 years, the organization has remained committed to the Independent channel, empowering Members with the scale, sophistication and efficiencies they need to compete while delivering the unmatched business intelligence, tools and resources required to win in an ever-changing business environment. To learn more, visit nationwidegroup.org
Job Location: US - West Coast (PST/MST) with remote work capbailities
The Member Services Administrator will assist our Western Division Member Support Manager team with routine administrative functions. In this role, you will answer incoming calls and manage sales inquiries, keep sales department records, and file contracts. Other duties will include scheduling appointments with customers and suppliers and overseeing the internal budget and commissions.
The Member Services Administrator should have related experience and demonstrable administrative expertise to better support the Member Support Managers in a way that it allows them to pursue member support and sales targets rather than being tied down with additional paperwork.
- Answering and screening internal and external phone calls and emails.
- Scheduling appointments for the Member Support Manager team, service providers, suppliers, and members.
- Maintaining and updating supplier, sales, and customer records.
- Keeping track of the MSM team's communication with members/customers.
- Preparing and filing sales contracts and agreements.
- Managing the Member Service department's budget and commissions.
- Liaising with other departments on administrative matters of mutual importance.
- Performing research toward identifying potential sales leads and pitches.
- Responsible for East Advisory Board member data, June and PT meetings.
- An associate’s or bachelor's degree in business administration, business management, or a related field preferred.
- Demonstrable experience in sales support administration, or similar.
- Experience with sales industry software like salesforce and client relationship management (CRM) systems, or similar.
- In-depth knowledge of administrative recordkeeping practices.
- Familiarity with sales contracts and agreements.
- Working knowledge of managing budgets and keeping track of sales commissions.
- Proficiency in word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as customer service skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a proactive approach toward problem-solving.
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representatives of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical demands: While performing duties of the job, incumbent is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, climb or balance, kneel, crawl or crouch, use hands to finger, handle, or feed objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift, push, pull or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.