OfficeTeam has a fantastic career opportunity for an articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representative. Do you love building solid customer relationships? Then this position may be for you. This role will be situated in a challenging and dynamic environment. This could be the long-term temporary Customer Service Representative position you're looking for, if you can work in Manitowoc, Wisconsin!
- Enthusiastic attitude and an engaging businesslike approach
- Critical thinking, problem solving, ability to work independently
- Ability to exude confidence, knowledge, and empathy when interacting with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- Strong proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Program skills
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing effectively throughout all levels of the company
- Comfort in pursuing resolutions to complicated customer inquiries using complex research methods
- 1+ years of past relevant experience
- Excellent customer service and office administrative skills
- Proven ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Order entry experience required
- Post-Sales Support experience
- Customer service experience
If you are committed to delivering an exceptional customer experience to each and every customer you interact with and are a customer service 'champion', we want to hear from you. Submit your resume to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Sales Support Specialist
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sales Support Specialist
for more information.