To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
519 Madison Avenue
Toledo, OH 43604
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Retirement Plan Administrator
Huntington National Bank • Toledo, OH
Posted 6 days ago
The Senior Retirement Plan Administrator is part of the administrative team of Retirement Plan Services (RPS) and responsible for performing the highest level duties of the administrative team. Responsibilities include reading and understanding plan documents, performing and interpreting all plan regulatory testing, preparing tax filings, responding to IRS and DOL inquiries.
- Perform annual testing including ADP/ACP, top-heavy, 410(b) minimum coverage, 415 limit, 401(a)(4) non-discrimination
- Interpret results of compliance testing and contact Huntington Relationship Manager (RM) and/or Plan Sponsor with testing failures and solutions for correcting failures
- Prepare reconciliation and summary of plan assets
- Prepare annual tax filing (Form 5500 and all related attachments) for retirement plan
- Research technical issues using online CCH library or other resources to answer/solve issue
- Field questions from and consult with RMs and Plan Sponsor/ Business Owner
- Perform peer review on testing or tax return preparation done by colleague
- Mentor colleagues with less experience to help them develop and improve their skills
- High School Diploma
- 3 or more years experience in Trust Administration
- 2-4 year college degree (4 year preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft Word
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in performing plan testing including ADP/ACP, Top-Heavy, 410(b) Minimum Coverage, 415 limit on ASC or similar system
- Proficient in Preparing Form 5500 and Summary Annual Report
- Has attended professional training sessions either in house or externally (ASPPA, SPARK, NIPA, or other sponsors of professional development training)
- Desire/ability to learn new items pertaining to law changes
- Desire/ability to adapt to system changes and create more efficient processes