To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1100 South Boulevard
Baraboo, WI 53913
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Part -Time Customer Care Desk Associate (Starting wage $11-12.25/hr)
Blain's Farm and Fleet • Baraboo, WI
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Founded in 1955, Blain's Farm and Fleet is a specialty retailer with privately-held stores in the Midwest. Our philosophy is simple: offer the hardest working people in America an honest value and the best customer service. We do this by carrying the best brands at the lowest price possible, and hiring and training talented, hardworking people. As a member of the Blain’s Farm & Fleet family, you will benefit from a stable work environment, family-owned company that is closed on major holidays and offers a comprehensive, competitive benefits plan.
The Customer Care Desk Associate would run the store phone/switchboard and assist customers with returns, questions, complaints, and directions around the store, along with other assigned duties that would ensure that the customer has an efficient, pleasant shopping experience.
This can include, but is not limited to:
- Scan returned goods and place into bins/shopping carts to return the goods to the department
- Route mail/file paperwork
- Issue Hunting and Fishing licenses
- Manage the incoming E-commerce customer orders and In-Store Pick Ups
- Keep the Customer Service Desk clean and presentable to the customers
- Help in other departments as assigned
- Demonstrate awareness and compliance with Loss Prevention and safety policies and procedures
- Great communication skills
- Prior Retail experience preferred
- Able to work nights when needed and at least every other weekend
- Able to pass pre-employment drug screening and background checks
- Paid Holidays
- Profit sharing
- Parental leave
- Flexible work schedule
- Associate discount program
- Exciting and engaging work environment
- Short and long term disability and life insurance