Careers at Rally Health, part of the Optum and UnitedHealth Group family of businesses. Our mission at Rally® is to empower individuals to take control of their health through personalized, data-driven health care information and recommendations that lead to better outcomes. We leverage our digital platform and leading-edge technology to make health care data accessible wherever and whenever people need it, all while ensuring safety and reliability. Here, you’ll help people find the right doctors, give them a clear breakdown of costs, incentivize them to stay focused on their overall health with daily goals, and help them earn rewards such as discounts on a wide range of goods as well as bonuses for reaching fitness objectives. As part of our Rally® team, you’ll have the opportunity to drive change with an innovative healthcare technology company that is dedicated to creating a culture of healthy living. Help us bring real change to healthcare and you’ll experience what it’s like to do your life's best work.(sm)
As a Product Security Advisor (PSA) you'll work with the day-to-day operations of our Security and Compliance (RSC) processes and programs. You'll be a critical integration point with business, specifically the product and engineering groups, and considered a change agent for the business in understanding security risks and the role and responsibilities of RSC, as well as ensuring that RSC fully understands and is engaged to support the needs, objectives, and priorities of the business.
In this position you will be viewed by management as highly promotable within RSC, Engineering, or the business.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Integrate product development teams into risk prioritized cyber security processes and controls, including risk management and integrate those processes and controls into the SDLC
- Participate in security incident response processes within your pillar
- Serve as the pillar point of contact for RSC policy and process issues
- Contribute as a team member in major programs or change initiatives aimed at growing Rally’s security capabilities
- Communicate with senior management on risk management concepts, as well as specific project risks and risk mitigation options/scenarios
- Maintain a deep understanding of your pillar across partners, our members and healthcare-delivery models-you will have a handle on key systems, key contacts, priorities and concerns within the business and Engineering
- You'll maintain current knowledge on information security topics and their applicability to RSC and the healthcare industry
- You'll guide business personnel through security processes and ensure things like the following stay on track:
- Security architecture reviews around innovative technology delivery models
- Vendor risk management and contract reviews
- Vulnerability management scanning and remediation
- Identity and access management (IAM) system on-boarding and entitlement reviews
- Application single sign on (SSO) and federation
- Log monitoring via centralized security information and event management (SIEM)
- Privileged access management (PAM)
- Intrusion detection and prevention
- Policy and exception management
- Security compliance and remediation
- Security awareness and training
- Fraud prevention and fraud control implementation and maintenance
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Security or related field
- 7+ years of IT security or information security experience with a demonstrable ability to engage with Senior Management, Product, Engineering and the business
- 4+ years of experience in administering IT security controls in an organization
- Hands on experience with AWS, or other cloud environments
- Experience with IPS/IDS and SIEM technologies
- Knowledge of technical infrastructure, networks, databases and systems in a cloud environment in relation to IT Security and IT Risk
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), or related certification(s)
- Experience within the healthcare industry
- Experience working with regulatory agencies such as OCR and CMS
- Experience performing security reviews and risk assessments
- Project management skills
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $79,700 to $142,600. The salary range for Connecticut/Nevada residents is $87,900 to $156,900. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment
Job Keywords: Product Security Advisor, Washington, DC, District of Columbia, Telecommute Nationwide