To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Troy, MI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Summer Internship - Treasury
Flagstar Bank • Troy, MI
Posted 5 days ago
Position TitleSummer Internship - Treasury
Job SummaryFlagstar Bank is looking for an intern to join our Treasury team over the summer. As a Flagstar Intern you will have the opportunity to learn the daily functions and operations of our Treasury department. During this time you will interact with team members and leaders to gain real-world experience by working alongside our team to learn our processes and improve efficiencies while expanding on the core concepts introduced throughout your college classes. Throughout your internship you will participate in multiple engagement sessions designed to enhance your career outlook, communication skills, and business knowledge.
- Responsible for supporting the business development and client relationship management efforts for assigned sales officer(s), branches, regions, geography, customer base or market segment for Treasury Management services.
- Collaborates with sales officers, branch personnel and other internal partners to help drive new customer revenue, manage an increasing existing client portfolio, and ensure a smooth customer transition as they move their business to Flagstar.
- Additional responsibilities may include new account opening, product analysis and proposal/proforma generation.
- Ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Complete all required compliance training. Maintain knowledge of and adhere to Flagstar's internal compliance policies and procedures. Take responsibility to keep up to date with changing regulations and policies.
- Current student or recent graduate pursing a major in Business, Communications, Marketing, or Accounting required.
- Minimum 1 – 3 years in customer support, sales support or business development support role or operations role in a bank or similar environment.
- General understanding of treasury management products and services.
- General understanding of banking operations, payment processing and cash management principles.
- General understanding of both business and banking regulations such as UCC, Reg CC, Reg E and regulatory guidance/oversight.
- Strong project and process management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects of competing priorities simultaneously with great success.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of an organization.
- Demonstrated partnering abilities.
- Strong customer service demeanor with the ability to bring together both the best interests of the client and the Bank.
For internal use only: Job Band L-hrly