We are soliciting candidates that qualify as a Correspondence Clerk (Word Processor III) supporting the FAA, Aerospace Medical Certification Division (AMCD) at MMAC in Oklahoma City, OK.
Located in CAMI, the Aerospace Medical Certification Division (AMCD) is responsible for the administration of the United States program to fulfill the aerospace medical certification needs for holders of U.S. pilot certificate.
- Requires a High School Diploma
- Minimum 5+ years of experience
- Ability to perform tasks utilizing automated systems
- Organized, detailed oriented and able to work independently to complete assignments
- Competency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to understand and adhere to guidelines policies, procedures, rules, and regulation
- Knowledge of word processing software applications and office practices
- Adherence to ACMD procedures during receipt, routing, and processing of documents
- Ability to prepare highly complex and detailed documents by applying software functions
- Medical terminology training preferred
- Retrieve letters ready for printing, review letters for formatting errors, make formatting corrections, return to the Legal Instrument Examiner (LIE), if necessary
- Process letter and route through DIWS as instructed
- Make notation in DIWS when letter is complete
- Sort and prepare envelopes for mailing
FULL BENEFIT PACKAGE MAY INCLUDE
- Paid Federal Government Holidays
- 100% Medical premium for employee
- 100% Life Insurance, Dental and Vision (Family Plan).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law.
- Self Motivation
- Word Processor