NaphCare is hiring an experinced Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) / Administrative Assistant (AA) just like you in Port Orchard, Washington.
This position is located with the Kitsap County Jail.
State or National Certification is required for Certified Medical Assistants.
Office Lab Assistant License required (applicable for the state of NV only)
- Perform routine blood drawing procedures as applicable by licensure
- Take and document vital signs, height and weight and assist with PPDs and EKGs as required
- Assist with examinations and/or treatments as needed and report all changes in patients’ conditions
- Assist with patient hygiene, ambulation, and dressing changes
- Receive and route visitors and inquiries and issues to the appropriate staff
- Transmit correspondence and medical records via mail, email or fax
- Perform various clerical and administrative functions, including ordering and maintaining an inventory of supplies and sorting and distribute all mail and interoffice correspondence
- Perform bookkeeping duties, such as preparation of expense reports and maintaining petty cash and receipts
- Transmit and maintain all medical claims and all subpoenas and/or medical record requests as required
- Assist with staff scheduling and coordinate all meetings
- Prepare and maintain monthly reporting and statistical data as required
- Gather and maintain documentation required for all accreditation surveys
- Notify critical information to the next level of management that may have a negative impact on client and/or vendor relations or patient care
NaphCare Benefits for full-time employees include:
- Prescriptions free of charge through our health plan
- Health, dental & vision insurance
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP) services
- 100% vested 401K and Roth with company contribution
- Tuition Assistance
- Referral bonuses
- On-site education
- Term life insurance at no cost to the employee
- Generous paid time off & paid holidays
NaphCare has a partnership with NetCE that provides CEU/CME for our staff. NetCE uses a rigorous peer review process to ensure that all activities and content are up-to-date. This service streamlines continuing education for all NaphCare Employees to meet state specific requirements for maintaining licensing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran
- Claim Processing
- Health Care
- Medical Records