At ADT Commercial, we are in the business of helping people and organizations to protect what matters most to them. Building upon ADT’s 145-year legacy, we secure the livelihoods and futures of critical commercial environments, retail location, educational campuses, healthcare facilities and financial institutions across the U.S. as an industry-leading security, fire and life safety systems integrator. We strive to have the most experienced and technically trained and talented teams in the industry, driven by excellence at every turn. At ADT Commercial, we truly believe that our people are the difference – for our organization, the customers we serve and the communities we protect. When you’re a part of ADT Commercial, you’ll have the opportunity to be a part of that difference every day. With more than 300 locations, a deep national presence, and comprehensive portfolio of solutions and services, our employees are always poised for career advancement and growth. For more information, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Administrative Assistant/ Customer Care Representative or follow us on [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Administrative Assistant/ Customer Care Representative and [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Administrative Assistant/ Customer Care Representative.
This position is responsible for supporting the timely and accurate completion of all district administration. This includes duties related to payroll, prevailing wage, commission, purchase requests, fleet administration, district mobility devices, EH&S administration, reception/ phone coverage, performs collection related duties, and general administrative duties. May also support warehouse duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute company procedures and systems to maximize operating efficiency and system controls as it relates to district standard operating procedures.
- Work with payroll and managers to ensure accurate payroll processing.
- Responsible for completing required documentation for prevailing wage compliance.
- Work with the national Fleet and Mobility to coordinate District Fleet and Mobility devices.
- Work with national EH&S Team to ensure safety policies are being adhered to at the District level.
- Provide backup support for administrative roles within the district including scheduling and reception.
- Work within the District team to provide support to any and all members to ensure the speedy and accurate completion of all team assignments.
- Responsible for working with corporate & providing necessary documentation as requested.
- Check completed work for errors or duplicate information, obtain further information for incomplete documents before submittal or completion of final product
- Order material and equipment
- Complete daily reports as requested
- Other duties as assigned
- Data Compilation