To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chesterfield, VA 23832
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Commercial Lines Account Manager - Richmond/Chesterfield
Towne Insurance • Chesterfield, VA
Posted 8 days ago
- Communicates with customers on all facets of their account service needs (ie. policies, endorsements, audits, proofs of coverage, cancellations)
- Processes new/renewal summaries and proposals
- New and renewal marketing to carriers
- Supports all efforts of account retention and growth of existing book of business
- Assists with account rounding, offers of new coverage and document customer decision
- Checks policies and endorsements for accuracy
- Handles claims in the absence of the Agency Claims Manager or in response to a catastrophic event
- Reviews direct bill invoices for correctness & processes agency bill transactions
- Quotes finance agreements and processes according accounting department procedure
- Reviews aged receivables weekly with producer and customer
- Processes all transactions according to agency procedures
- Ensures that client and policy information is kept up to date in the agency management system and in accordance with procedures
- Communicate with Insurance Company underwriters and stay abreast of their account appetite
- Keep P & C License active and increase insurance knowledge by attending continuing education classes
- Attends internal office meetings as necessary
- Assists the entire team including Team Leader and Producer as needed
- Handles other duties as assigned
- Obeys all applicable federal laws, rules, and regulations relating to Anti-Money Laundering (AML) including the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)
Minimum Required Skills and Competencies:
- Current P & C License
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and cheerful personality
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent telephone skills
- Dependable and punctual
- Computer skills (Word, Outlook & Excel)
Desired Skills and Competencies:
- Previous experience with insurance software