To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Gurnee, IL
- American Residential Services
- Phone: 000-000-0000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Retail Sales Consultant - Hourly + Weekly Commission
ARS/Rescue Rooter • Gurnee, IL
Posted 1 month ago
ARS of Illinois has partnered with the largest home improvement retailer to provide their customers with excellent HVAC equipment sales and service!
The Lead Generator will be generating sales leads and setting appointments with retail customers to conduct store sponsored maintenance, repairs, and replacements on HVAC systems.
The ideal candidate will have some sales and marketing or related work experience, excellent communication and people skills, enthusiasm with approaching customers, and a strong work ethic.
We currently have Full Time positions available with consistent schedules and shift times ending before 6:30pm!
Weekend availability is required.
- Daily/Weekly Spiff Opportunities
- Plus Lucrative Monthly Bonus Possibilities
- Flexible and Consistent work opportunities
- Full Benefits Package available for Full Time Employees (Health Insurance -- Vacation -- etc)
- Comfortable retail environment
- A great Company and a Rewarding place to work!
- 3+ Years of Sales, Consulting, Marketing, and/or Retail experience
- 2+ Years of Management Experience
- A High School diploma, or GED equivalent, and prior work experience is desired.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, communication and selling skills are required.
- The ability to work weekends with minimal supervision is also required.
- This job requires the ability to read and interpret training material.
- Related experience and/or advanced training or any equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted.
Candidates for this position will receive an email invite to take a pre-employment assessment. The assessment is part of the application process. Please complete to be considered for this role.
ARS-Rescue Rooter is an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/EOE/M/F/V/D. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, ARS-Rescue Rooter may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.