Cascades Verdae is currently searching for highly motivated, results focused sales professionals to earn lucrative commissions.
Greenville's premier Retirement Community is seeking a dynamic Sales Advisor to plan, organize, and direct the sales and leasing activities for the community. This role cultivates relationships with prospects through empathy and listening. Once a relationship is formed, you are then able to help prospects determine the best option for them in retirement and help them come up with their plan to achieve it. We help seniors live longer, happier and healthier lives.
The position structure is salary + commission/bonus. Prior senior living sales/leasing experience preferred.
The next step is yours. Apply today for the opportunity to make a difference in seniors’ lives.
Experience and Skills
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Four-year college or university degree desired.
B. Direct Previous Experience
- Two or more years of marketing and sales experiences required.
- Two or more years' experience in a similar sales/advisor position (financial advising/real-estate/healthcare sales environment) desired.
- Two or more years experience working with seniors desired.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) plus the willingness to learn other computer programs if required.
- Proficient computer skills with the Vigilan database software desired.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be detail-oriented and be able to work with numbers with a high degree of proficiency.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner, with a high level of confidentiality and perform under various time-sensitive or stressful situations.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record as specified by the Company and by the Company’s automobile insurance carrier.
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent lights, HVAC system, carpeted and linoleum flooring, normal office noise levels).
- Climb up to two flights of stairs occasionally.
- Lift objects of 25 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 40 pounds or less.
- Stand or walk for extended periods.
- Respond to medical emergencies on a rare occasion.
- Assist with member evacuations, if ever required.
Leasing (Contract Law)