Our client, a leader in manufacturing nationwide, located in the greater Freeport, IL area. They are currently expanding their production and adding machine operators to their team. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a company that offers great benefits and opportunity for growth.
* Inserts material into machine, feeds mechanism, starts machine and monitors machines operations.
* Turn setscrews to secure roller die in machine
* Loads spool of metal on spindle and threads material through machine and around take-up reel.
* Record production information in computerized or manual system packets.
* Maintain safety procedures at all times.
* The description for the position is merely a baseline of the job responsibilities. From time to time, the needs of the business may require that the employee perform additional or new duties that fall outside the stated job description.
If you are qualified and interested in a jump-start opportunity with an excellent company and reputable client of ours, please call our main line today at Phone number blocked - click to apply and ask to speak to Humberto about lining you up with your next step in your career
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call Phone number blocked - click to apply or email Email blocked - click to apply .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Use Protective Equipment