Director of Finance
Manages, prepares, administers and directs the control of the budget. Manages the activities of the financial analyst staff. Reviews and approves recommendations for financial planning and control, providing relevant fiscal information to executive management team. Monitors division and department adherence to approved budget. Selects, develops and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
* Directs and oversees finance and accounting staff. Plans and distributes work assignments; select, train and supervise staff. Conducts performance and salary reviews; coaches and motivates team members; monitors and evaluates staff performance and provide counseling and career mentoring; performs other human resource functions for the team; and develops and manages budgets .
* Establishes and maintains assigned regional financial rhythm that is aligned with the Global financial rhythm, other internal and external financial reporting processes, including monthly and quarterly closes, budgeting, strategic planning, and external communication of financial results and forecasts.
* Ensures the regional finance & accounting organization and activities are cohesively aligned and partner with channel and functional leaders to ensure that the channel or functional leaders understand and can act upon:
1) Current period results and the related implications on achieving financial commitments and objectives.
2) Shorter term (2 - 4 quarters) forecasts as they relate to company financial commitments and objectives.
3) Longer term (1 - 5 years) forecasts as they related to company financial commitments and objectives.
* Specifically supports our PAAS business (Merchant and Biller consumption revenues)
* Utilizes high volumes of data from disparate data sources to support business analysis and provide business insight
* Interacts with multiple sr and executive management individuals across the Commercial (CRO) and Product Mgmt (PMM) organizations
* Also interacts indirectly with Corporate and Executive management up to and including C-Suite (reports and analysis are ultimately presented to the C-Suite)
* Proactively establishes "cost control" mentality within the assigned organization.
* Assists with the development and maintenance of the financial model that considers the various moving parts of the organization/channel (sales, revenue, backlog, cash generation, capital structure, tax strategies, etc). This model should serve to support decision making around the budgeting, forecasting, and strategic planning processes.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Understand and adhere to all corporate policies to include but not limited to the ACI Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required for the job:
* Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent work experience.
* 10+ years related experience.
* Management experience required.
* Demonstrated ability to manage complex business model and to translate model inputs to understandable and actionable model outputs.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Experience needed for the job:
* Strong P&L discipline with the ability to effectively manage the company's global financial planning to maximize revenues and profits.
* Strong Excel skills.
* Standard work environment
* Majority of time spent on PC (Phys. Req.)
- Business Analysis
- Business Model
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Decision Making