Warehouse Manager - Overnights
From $75,000 to $100,000 per year
Wisconsin Distribution Center
12885 104th St. Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Good times are rolling in our warehouse! Come join a team that will make you proud to wear a Uline polo.Hours:
Sunday - Thursday, 7:30 PM to 4 AM.Position Responsibilities
- Manage day-to-day operations of warehouse, including: freight, returns, receiving, parcels and transfers.
- Lead and develop warehouse team to deliver unparalleled customer service.
- Maintain high levels of accuracy in daily operations.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Management experience required.
- Knowledge of warehouse procedures.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Complex Problem Solving