To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Endicott, NY 13760
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
BAE Systems • Endicott, NY
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Provide process and plannng support in conformance to Manufacturing Standard Instructions (MSI) and Quality Control Standard Instructions (QCSI).
Create new assembly programs/plannings,Update programs/plannings in supoprt of change notices. Maintain process metrics and data. Update manuals, process instructions and procedures.
Quality is the responsibility of all employees who must have a thorough understanding of the quality policy and the appropriate procedures, standards, and actions as they apply to process and product activities, and as directed by the employee’s team leader/supervisor. Employees have the responsibility and authority to identify, record, control, correct, and verify any and all nonconformities relating to their job.
Employees are expected to comply with all applicable safety rules, security requirements, Equal Employment Opportunity regulations, Environmental Safety & Health policies, and the Code of Ethics and Business Conduct.
Required Skills and Education
- Familiarity with related equipment and processes.
- Ability to work in a manufacturing environment.
- Possess adequate hand/ eye coordination and visual acuity to perform required tasks.
- Obtains maintains required certifications, which includes hands-on training, written test(s), work sample review and visual examination.
- Maintains required certification(s) which includes work sample submittal (or equivalent substitute), written test, and visual examination.
- Computer literate to carry out data entry, product status updates, and time entry into computer system. Demonstrated ability to learn more complex computer applications such as the Computer Aided Process Planning system.
- Ability to read and fully comprehend written instructions in English.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively in a team.
- Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, calculation of percentages) to ensure understanding of plannings.
- Ability to perform and understand required measurements and dimensions.
- Knowledge of or ability to learn electro-static discharge rules for manufacturing or material handling.
- Reasoning ability to deal with problems including several variables which may not have standardized solutions.
- Ability to manage conflict and participate in team activities.
- Ability and willingness to recommend improvements in process.
- Following of work instructions unless written permission from an authorized employee is given to deviate from these requirements.
Preferred Skills and Education
2-5 years of relevant experience, more preferred.
High School diploma, preferred Associates Degree
About BAE Systems Electronic Systems
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression