Tax Staff - CorporateCompensation:
Robert Half Finance Accounting has partnered with a Tarrant County based corporate organization to add a Tax Accountant to their team. This position offers a variety of work and growth opportunities including federal tax compliance, state tax compliance, research, tax provision, and other tax matters.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Prepare federal and state tax returns including extensions and quarterly estimated tax payments.
- Prepare detailed tax workpapers including the calculation and documentation of tax adjustments.
- Perform detail review of general ledger accounts.
- Assist with the preparation of the annual and interim tax provisions.
- Research and analysis of tax laws, planning strategies, and other tax issues.
- Provide updates on tax legislative changes.
- Assist with federal and state income tax audits including preparation of responses to audit inquiries.
- Assist with various special projects and other administrative items.
Requires Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance with 2 or more years of tax experience, and CPA or candidate is preferred. This organization offers stability, growth potential, work/life balance, excellent benefits package, and competitive compensation package depending on experience. If you are interested in learning more about this exciting tax opportunity please Email your resume to Email blocked - click to apply
or call Eric Murray, Vice President at Phone number blocked - click to apply
BBA in Accounting or Finance
2 or more years tax experience - industry tax or public tax
CPA or actively pursuing (CPA candidate)
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Certified Public Accountant