If you like variety and challenge and take satisfaction from knowing your work supports modern construction, consider joining the Michels Construction, Inc. team. Michels Construction, Inc. gets projects off to strong starts by designing and constructing foundations and industrial facilities. The end product might not be a focal point, but it will be essential. Our work improves lives. Find out how a career at Michels Construction, Inc. can change yours.
As a Foundations Senior Engineer, your key responsibilities will be to take charge of specific design projects, performing complex calculations and/or checking calculations of others. Critical for success are an acute attention to detail and effective communication skills.
Why Michels Construction, Inc.?
- We support dynamic and growing industries
- We are family owned and operated
- We invest an average of $5,000 per employee on training each year
- We reward hard work and dedication with limitless opportunities
- We are a part of the Michels family of companies – one of North America’s largest, most diversified energy and infrastructure contractors
- You thrive in fast-paced environments under tight deadlines
- You relish new challenges and evolving technology
- You enjoy collaborating and communicating with your teammates
- You like to know your efforts are noticed and appreciated
- You have an aptitude of developing new techniques and/or improve processes, materials, and products
- You enjoy mentoring, training, and developing other Engineers
What it takes:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, 8+ years of related experience or equivalent combination
- Prior Structural background
- Must possess a valid driver license for the type(s) of vehicles which may be driven and an acceptable driving record
- Professional Engineer certification (PE) or Structural Engineer (SE) license as required by state-specific regulations
- Travel required
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Professional Engineer