Parkhurst Dining, part of the Eat'n Park Hospitality Group, is a family owned, family run company that provides culinary, dining and catering services to over 65 organizations and universities east of the Mississippi. We believe that food is best when made from scratch with locally sourced ingredients, prepared with heart, & served with a smile. This culinary experience is uniquely and authentically Parkhurst. If you've been searching for a place where you can do what you love, love what you do and have room to grow, consider Parkhurst!Job Summary
The pizza cook is responsible for the quality, quantity and timeliness of menu items that come from our Pizza Oven stations. Pizza Cooks are responsible for preparing food in accordance with Parkhurst recipes, Culinary Gold Standards and Hospitality Imperatives under strict food safety conditions.BENEFITS
• FREE meal during your shift
• 20% discount on any food purchase at Eat'n Park, Hello Bistro, The Porch, and Parkhurst Dining.
• Paid time off
• Management career advancement opportunities
• Access to continuous development with Smile Universe
• Eligibility for 401k, vision, dental and medical plans Essential Functions
- Prepare all Pizza Oven menu items according to Parkhurst recipes.
- Ensure the quality of the food produced and maintain the quality and quantity of food throughout the service period.
- Produce pizza dough daily.
- Ensure proper line presentation: proper pans are used, pans are garnished, proper utensils are used according to recipe specifications, and food products are maintained at the proper serving temperatures as specified by recipes or management.
- Maintain an open line of communication with management, informing them of products and supplies needed.
- Assist fellow team members at every opportunity.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by management.
*** Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Eat'n Park Hospitality Group is an equal opportunity employer. We focus on valuing our individual and group differences, making our teams stronger and more engaged. Diversity and inclusion have been a core value of ours for over 70 years
- Food Safety
- Restaurant Operation