To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Jersey City, NJ 07097
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr. Full Stack Developer
Chubb • Jersey City, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
This role will lead a team of developers to deliver a world class customer experience to our customers and partners responsible for design, development, testing and deployment of complete web/mobile applications in a fast-paced agile environment. The candidate needs to be an effective problem solver and an expert at troubleshooting and implementing creative solutions to deliver on our Small Commercial strategies and objectives.
Key objectives for the position:
- Helps the team to bridge the gap between architecture and detailed design
- Works directly with the business and technology team members to identify opportunities for improvement, and to validate, refine and prioritize user stories
- Advocates for the team’s technical quality by insisting on design and code reviews, performance tests, test automation, and unit test strategies
- Mentor developers to build the right solution at the right time
- Lead team(s) of world-class software engineers and make the right design decisions and technology choices.
- Be a hands-on lead engineer who will spend up to 50% of their time in the codebase, own production needs, and manage project execution.
- React to and lead shifting priorities without compromising deadlines and team momentum.
- Design and implement RESTful APIs.
- Design and implement user interfaces (UI) with reusable widgets with Unit and integration tests for the APIs and UI, Perform Code Reviews, Setup Continuous Integration etc.
Full Stack Engineer with 5-8 years of extensive working experience in all components of web application development including front end, Services/APIs and databases using multiple languages, framework.
3-5 year of experience as a hands-on engineering team managing technology specialists, engineers; setting goals and developing career plans.
Hands on technical experience on .Net, c#, Service Fabric, Cosmos, SQL Server, Angular. Must be well versed in various technology architectural topics
An M.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, or an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
Proponent of Agile methodology.
Experience with complex web applications and associated infrastructures.
Experience with API & Framework development.
Experience with large complex databases and data quality and lifecycle issues.
Experience with mobile applications a plus.
Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Deployment tools.
Experience in developing apps in Cloud Platforms such as Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services.
Deep understanding of object oriented principles and design patterns.
Experience with building scalable PWAs (Progressive Web Applications).
Experience in web application development resiliency and performance.
A strong passion for learning and adapting to new technologies.
Knowledge of insurance domain predominantly P&C.