Inventory Control Analyst | Tempe, AZ | req51416
• Perform all daily activities necessary to maintain effective inventory management
• Reconcile inventories and coordinate inventory procedures
• Work with management on implementing loss prevention programs and improving management of inventory
• Ensure all defective product is accounted for and handled properly
• Maintain accurate records to help facilitate shortage detection
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
• High School Education or Equivalent
• Prior experience in inventories of a warehouse or manufacturing environment
• Strong computer skills and working knowledge/understanding of Warehouse Management Systems
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
Kuehne + Nagel Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, genetic information, uniform service, protected veteran status or disability, or any characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law with respect to employment opportunities.
Warehouse Management Systems