To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Statewide, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Plasma Center Manager in Training
Grifols • US-State-MN
Posted 2 months ago
Grifols is a global healthcare company whose mission is to improve the health and well being of people. Our three divisions –Bioscience, Diagnostic and Hospital–develop, produce and market our innovative products and services to medical professionals in more than 100 countries.
We are committed to fostering an environment that creates continuous learning opportunities and encourages professional development and growth. As a company devoted to improving the health and well-being of people, we are looking for talented professionals worldwide. Make a difference and join us in this challenging and rewarding enterprise.
Experienced Retail/Restaurant Management? Biopharma is Looking for You!
**Are you an experienced operations manager looking to further your career, and interested in pursuing the healthcare/biopharma industry? If so, consider joining Grifols--a leading global healthcare organization, dedicated to improving the lives of patients around the world. You should have experience with KPIs, customer service, and possess the ability to lead others in a fast-paced environment in order to be successful in this role! Must be open to relocating after completion of training.**
At Grifols, there are many opportunities to enter into the pharmaceutical industry with no prior industry experience. One of the most notable is becoming a Plasma Center Manager or Assistant Manager. Grifols Plasma Operations will hire experienced managers and provide the tools and skills necessary to run one of our plasma centers. As a manager, you must possess discipline, motivation and strong communication skills. If you have prior experience running a retail or restaurant management this might be the right opportunity for you.
As a Plasma Center Manager or Assistant Manager, you will adapt to a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment, learn about daily management, oversee the Grifols Plasma Operations donor center, supervise operations and quality control, and ensure compliance with all applicable policies and regulations. You will have a high position of leadership and responsibility.
Through Grifols you will gain an understanding of safety, accuracy, community representation, strategic direction and planning, and more. You will teach and inspire by encouraging team members to grow their skills and become more efficient, effective, and professional in their respective roles.
- Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent, preferably in Management, Business, Nursing, Finance, or science related field (unless waived by Senior Leadership).
- Experience: Typically requires a minimum of 2-5 years of hands-on management experience within medical, fast food, retail, or service related industries. Prior management experience, preferably supervising groups or multiple employees within a fast paced environment. Experience in a medical and/or cGMP regulated environment preferred. Experience with plasma or whole blood preferred.
- Equivalency: Depending on the area of assignment, directly related experience or a combination of directly related education and experience and/or competencies may be considered in place of the stated requirements. Example: If a job level typically requires an Associate’s degree plus 2 years of experience, an equivalent could include 4 years of experience or a Bachelor's degree.
- Must be willing to undergo a 6-month leadership course at the Grifols Plasmapheresis Academy.
- Must be open to travel out-of-state for training and possible relocation after completion of training.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills including public speaking. Strong time management skills with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities. Must be able to read, write, and speak English. Computer literacy: Work Processing , database software and spreadsheet programs, proficiency with email and Internet applications.
NOTE: Ability to relocate is highly-preferred!
Work is performed in an office and/or a laboratory/manufacturing environment. Exposure to biological fluids with potential exposure to infectious organisms. Exposure to electrical office equipment. Exposure to extreme cold below -32 degrees, miscellaneous production chemicals, moving machinery and production equipment. Exposure to high levels of noise on production floor. Personal protective equipment required such as protective eye wear, garments, and gloves. Frequently sits for 6-8 hours per day. Repetitive hand movement of both hands with the ability to make fast, simple, repeated movements of the fingers, hands, and wrists. Occasionally walks. Occasionally bends and twists neck. Light to moderate lifting and carrying objects with a maximum of 35Ibs. Frequently drives to site locations with occasional travel within the United States. Able to communicate complex information and ideas so others will understand it; with the ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences. Works independently with little guidance or reliance on oral or written instructions and plans work schedules to meet goals. Frequently interacts with others, relates sensitive information to diverse groups. Must work with diverse groups to obtain consensus on issues.