To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- North Brunswick Township, NJ 08902
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Coordinator - Temporary
Andersen Corporation • North Brunswick Township, NJ
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
EMPLOYEE RELATIONS FACILITATION
- Visible and accessible to all associates, directing associates seeking policy clarification and HR-related inquiries to management and/or an HR Business partners.
- Coordinate various associate meetings, including scheduling, invitations, room arrangements, lunches, maintaining attendance records.
- Maintain facility bulletin boards, front office area, lunch rooms, and plant employee entrances.
- Assists associates and supervisors in the return-to-work administrative processes
- Assists with the translation of specific documents into other languages as well as translate for employee relation situations
- Runs queries for information as needed to support delivery partners.
- Assists with the creation of metrics reporting
- Maintains personnel files in compliance with records retention policy and applicable legal requirements. Acts as site liaison in troubleshooting associate issues relating to payroll, timekeeping and benefits.
ADMINISTRATIVE DUTIES - Assist the Human Resources Partner in various administrative responsibilities which will include but are not limited to filing, copying, updating schedules, attaining personnel files and creating power point presentations.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Highly motivated with ability to pro-actively provide support
- Capable of independently managing multiple tasks/projects in a professional, efficient manner
- Excellent customer service & follow-through skills
- Outstanding desktop computer skills (MS Office applications)
- Experience with HRIS & Payroll software or database software
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and strict confidentiality standards
- Bilingual English/Creole