To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- West Jefferson, AL 35130
- Dane Vansant
- Phone: 2059686105
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Aerotek • West Jefferson, AL
Posted 1 month ago
We are looking for a accountant Clerk to sit on site at a power plant in Quinton AL. The position is open because of attrition. The responsibilities of this position are listed below:
- Developing bill rates for the different plant's contracts, fringes and wages
- Learning the different skill set classifications such as but not limited to:
o Boilermakers, welders, pipe fitters, sheet metal mechanics, laborers, and foreman
- Learning the union jurisdictions and the wages associated with those jurisdictions
o Example: Local 91 is a union
- Bill rates are applicable for different contracts
- Maintain current set of rates in the internal database
- Discussing the different rates and negotiations with the project managers over the plant sites
o There are 8 PMS and 15 sites
- Learning what jurisdiction covers what - Example: a pipe fitter at Plant Miller is a different bill rate and fringe versus a pipe fitter at Kemper County
- Staying up to date on when the rates and fringes change (typically October 1st and January 1st)
- Learning and knowing the difference in wage rates and fringes
- Understand that multiple unions are at one site with different fringes and wage rates
- Communicating with payroll manager and assistant payroll manager to update payroll with the different bill rates
- Talking on the phone with PMs and other internal employees to ask for rates and to get questions answered about negotiations
- We are currently using a glorified Microsoft Access program for their internal database to keep track of the updated rates and fringes
- Applying markup structure
- Inputting the bill rates in Microsoft Excel
- Prepare signature pages for seven to eight signatures
- Adding a new line of change to the outdated rates and fringes when they are uploaded
- Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. balance of spreadsheets - will be working Excel based system
2. Inputting in time for all the craft employees on site
- No Medical Monitoring
- No PPE Required
- No Certs or Licenses
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.