Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under minimal supervision, applies use and application of advanced engineering principles, theories, and concepts. Independently evaluates, selects, and applies standard engineering techniques to conduct complex research, analysis, compilation, design, development, and/or test of technical engineering data in support of customer requirements in one or more engineering disciplines. Able to perform in a lead role as a project/task leader.
• Identifies, defines, analyzes, and generates complex specifications for test conduction, coordination of systems and analyses, proposal submittal, and performance of applied research and development
• Develops, documents, and implements solutions to complex technical problems associated with the analysis, design, development, operation, and/or modification of engineering products and services
• Researches, analyzes, and conducts equipment (hardware/software) design and development, system analyses, process studies, and research investigations for complex technical problems
• Establishes, develops, and maintains an effective working interface and coordination/ exchange of technical information among multi-disciplined engineering groups, subcontractors, and/or the customer
• Researches, prepares and delivers complex technical presentations to high level management and/or the customer
• Provides functional and technical guidance to less experienced engineers in all aspects of engineering projects
• Organizes and leads assigned sections of major program reviews, design reviews, and proposals
• Interacts frequently as the organizational representative with the customer in the collection and translation of customer requirements to defined specifications
• Makes frequent contact with customers, teaming partners, subcontractors, and suppliers to obtain/exchange information, provide technical direction, and assist in the resolution of technical issues
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
MINIMUM SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
• This job requires a minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Engineering and five years work related experience or a Master's degree in Engineering and three years work related experience or a Ph.D. in a relevant, technical discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience
DESIRED SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
• 3-5 years' experience in aircraft avionics, navigation and/or electronic warfare systems
• Ability to analyze requirements for aircraft modification, select COTS Group B, and design Group A for integration
• Practical aircraft avionics experience to support Trial Kit Installations, Validation/Verification, and Certification Testing
THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled