To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Indianapolis, IN 46201
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Elwood Staffing • Indianapolis, IN
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Electronic Technician (Temp to Hire)
7:30am - 4:30pm or 8:00am - 5:00pm (Monday - Friday)
$15.00 per hour
- Can read schematic drawing
- Be able to diagnose issues from component level
- Has hand solder skills
- Documentation of detailed repair analysis, and tracking of repair history.
- Fundamental electronics knowledge with prior experience in troubleshooting and repairing electronics equipment
- Ability to effectively utilize service manuals, hand tools and test equipment to diagnose and repair electronics equipment
- Soldering/desoldering experience preferred
- The Electronic Technician is also responsible for other duties as assigned
A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and the nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employability.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate diversity of all levels of our organization.