To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Las Vegas, NV
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
OB/GYN LPN - Las Vegas, NV
UnitedHealth Group • Las Vegas, NV
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Room patients in OB / GYN and Pediatrics, as assigned, within the scope of a Licensed Practical Nurse and SMA company standards
- Consistently utilize departmental standing orders to satisfy HEDIS requirements during each patient encounter
- Responsible for collection and documentation of patient information to include vital signs, chief complaint, medications (including current pharmacy information), allergies, health risk screens, immunization status and other pertinent health information
- Respects privacy and confidentiality at all times
- Coordinate patient care as directed by physicians, mid-level practitioners, LPN Supervisor, RN Program Manager and SMA company standards and policies
- Assist co-workers / team members with other duties, to include, but not limited to, floating between Pediatrics and OB / GYN, as requested
- Must also be willing and able to travel to alternate clinic locations
- Organize and standardize exam and treatment rooms, stock and clean rooms daily and sterilize necessary instruments
- Respond to telephones messages and patient care tasks daily as per SMA policy
- Document all patient interactions in a timely manner within the medical record
- Participate in the training of new employees, to include completion of orientation checklists, and assist with competency training
- Responsible for maintaining compliance related to laboratory QC management and waive testing, maintenance of E-Kits (as applicable), clinic supply and PAR orders / levels and pediatric vaccine supplies and storage designations
- Perform all other job related duties in Pediatrics and OB / GYN, as assigned
- High School diploma or GED
- Current, unrestricted NV LPN license or temporary NV LPN license with the ability to obtain permanent NV LPN license upon expiration of temporary NV LPN license
- 1+ years of clinical experience
- CPR / BLS / PALS or willing to obtain upon hire
- IV certification or willing to obtain upon hire
- Access to reliable transportation that will enable you to travel to client and/or patient sites within a designated area (needed for floating to other clinic locations)
- Pediatric and/or OB / GYN experience
- Extensive familiarity of all aspects of pediatric vaccine requirements
- Electronic Medical Records experience
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: LPN, OB/GYN, Pediatrics, Maternal child, clinic, ambulatory care, hospital, Las Vegas, NV, Nevada