Join our not-for-profit organization that has provided nearly 100 years of housing and services to seniors with a commitment to quality care and service in a Christian environment.
Show YOU care, join us today!
$3500 Hiring Bonus! HH Physical Therapist Full Time
0300 - GSS Legacy Home Care
1953 Commerce Center Circle
Prescott, Arizona, 86301
50.00 - 50.00
You have found the right company, look no further! We are growing at the seams and are looking for someone who appreciates a fun yet hardworking atmosphere. We are all family here supporting each other every day in a job we all love. Supervisors are available to you and often take to the field to assist with workload and support with the unexpected. Need flexibility? Home health gives that and more with 4/10 hour shifts or 5 day shifts. You might even catch some overtime opportunities and weekend stipends. It's all about our patients and giving them the 5 Star Care we are known for. Opportunities for advancement could be just around the corner as we like to promote from within. Join our team and welcome to the Good Samaritan Society Family!
Details of the $3500 Hiring Bonus discussed in the interview process.
- Assesses clients' needs and develops plans for therapy that meets identified needs.
- Administers and performs therapeutic interventions with clients.
- Maintains clients' self-esteem, privacy and confidentiality of personal information.
- Provides clients with opportunities for independence and choice consistent with their care plans.
- Notifies physician of changes; processes orders.
- Documents observations and services provided.
- Provides direct consultation with physician and/or interdisciplinary team members; receives and shares information.
- Provides training on programs, adaptive equipment and other interventions.
- Utilize and supervise therapy assistants as outlined by Federal and State regulations and documents appropriately in the clinical record.
- Utilizes appropriate bag techniques and standard precautions.
- Follows infection control and safety control standards when using equipment.
The Good Samaritan Society offers an attractive, employee-approved benefits package for qualifying employees. The variety of benefits include: health benefits, a retirement plan, work/life balance benefits, voluntary benefits and much more! To review all of the great benefits and benefit eligibility, visit: https://www.good-sam.com/jobs/benefits
- Completion of an accredited physical therapy program required.
- Prior work experience as a therapist in a clinical setting helpful.
- National registration and licensure for the state of practice, if required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Basic physical therapy skills.
- Basic ability to communicate and comprehend.
- Valid Driver's License and Current Proof of Auto Insurance
- AZ Fingerprint Clearance Card
- CPR Certification
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or other protected status. For more information including state-specific protections, please visit: https://www.good-sam.com/lp/careers/eeo-and-affirmative-action
All qualified applicants will recieve consideration for employment without regard to gender, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status.