PROJECT MANAGER / ESTIMATOR - DIVISION MANAGER / HEAVY CIVIL *Ownership Possible*
- The selected candidate will be responsible for contract management, change orders, preparation of subcontracts, project scheduling, quantities, invoicing, resource allocation and coordination, estimating, and material pricing/project buyout. Both private and public work experience is a plus. A background in heavy civil/industrial construction is a plus.
- This candidate will bid, manage, and run projects from start to finish.
- Interaction with Project Owner/Architect/Engineers
- Contract management
- Change orders
- Preparation of subcontracts
- Project scheduling
- Project supervision
- All types of projects including excavation, grading, paving, utilities, concrete, structural concrete, etc.
- HCSS/Primavera P6/Viewpoint a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in heavy civil construction
- Flexibility to adapt to new challenges
- Proficient in Microsoft Office concentrations in Excel
- Must be willing to travel or relocate as necessary for projects, local candidates preferred, positions available in multiple locations with candidates local to WI
- Works both indoors and outdoors.
- Environment can be dirty and noisy.
- Wears appropriate protective clothing and equipment including gloves, ear protection and respirators when necessary.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in heavy highway and heavy civil construction
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Hypercompact Stellar Systems (Astrophysics)