West Corporation has an immediate need for Bilingual (Spanish/English) Operators
for our West Point, GA Call Center. The Bilingual Operator will be responsible for the execution of conference calls which include features; assuming ownership of custom and special account calls; may lead in answering questions, independently resolving issues, providing customer service and adhering to approved scripts; set up calls on the bridge in an accurate manner which may include typing the conference call name, Id, established features, etc.; responsible for scheduling walk-throughs in advance for all calls on the event services log. If you are bilingual in both Spanish and English, this could be the job for you!
Please both apply and email your resume to Email blocked - click to apply
Applicants for this job will be expected to meet the following minimum qualifications.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Additional education may be required based on individual projects and/or locations
- Minimum 6 months customer service experience preferred
- Knowledge of MS Word, and Excel required
- Knowledge of computer keyboard an
- Basis experience using mouse
- Demonstrated fluency in English and/or other specified language (e.g., Spanish, French, etc.) depending on the position
- Ability to pass standardized interview
- Score acceptably on job related testing assessments
- Ability to work flexible schedules
- Ability to clearly communicate using a clear, distinct voice
- Ability to read scripted presentations verbatim or paraphrasing and customizing the presentations in order to meet client requirements and bring customer issue to resolution
- Priority will be given to those who are bilingual in both Spanish and English
West is connecting people and ideas
We are delivering on their potential
We are improving the way we work and live
At West, we are dedicated and improving upon new channels, new capabilities and new choices for how businesses and consumers collaborate, connect and transact. We develop technology-enabled communications that change the way we work and improve the way we live. We are a collective effort of enterprise and individuals, of communities and customers, of partnerships and families. We are the sum of our entire network-the result of brilliant ideas, dedication and the hard work of people who share our vision. We are the core of a technology and communications engine that is changing the world.
We connect. We deliver. We are West
Applications will be accepted through 09/27/2019
Equal opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled