To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
455 Silicon Valley Boulevard
San Jose, CA 95138
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Therapist I (Per Diem)
San Jose Behavioral Health • San Jose, CA
Posted 9 days ago
- Participate in multidisciplinary treatment team meetings to discuss psychosocial assessment, treatment planning and ongoing discharge planning
- Conduct crisis intervention with the supervision of Program Director and/or Charge Nurse.
- Conduct educational lectures for patients and families, at admission, during facility stay and after discharge, as indicated.
- Document patient progress and participation in process groups and educational lectures.
- Serves as a liaison between clinical staff and patients, keeping staff informed of high-risk issues.
- On an on-going basis identify potential patient problems and discuss them in the multidisciplinary treatment meeting.
- On an ongoing basis, participate in monitoring treatment outcome.
- Appropriate documentation completed in accordance with federal, state and Joint Commission regulations. In addition to department and facility policy and procedure.
- Communicate continually with patients and staff.
- Communicate with patients/families to ensure understanding of treatment protocols as indicated.
- Manages caseload and assumes responsibility for patient chart documentation and ensures comprehensive treatment delivery.
- Is the liaison between patients and assigned psychiatrist ensuring psychiatrist is aware of patient behaviors and needs observed by hospital staff.
- Manages psychiatry visits, charts, and patients to ensure streamline procedure with daily psychiatry visits.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Master’s in counseling psychology, social work or related field
- Associate Marriage and Family Therapist registered with CA BBS or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
Associate Social Worker registered with CA BBS or Licensed Clinical Social Worker.