To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Luling, LA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Quality Document Control / Admin Support
CH2M & Jacobs • Luling, LA
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The companys service portfolio consists of a comprehensive range of business solutions related to engineering, architecture, construction, operations and maintenance and scientific and specialty consulting.
Jacobs Global Construction, Maintenance and Turnaround (CMT) group is a premier provider of construction, maintenance and capital project solutions. With an ever expanding workforce of both direct hire craft and professional staff, Jacobs Global CMT group provides support to clients in petrochemical, chemical, pharmaceutical, consumer products, pulp and paper, automotive, mining and metals business lines across multiple markets.
- Managing of Quality document flow and distribution from all site subcontractors
- Collection and logging of inspection that are specified by the subcontractors approved Inspection and Test Plans, Site Procedures, Applicable Codes, Project Specifications and Standards that will be retained for project reference
- Full support of documentation flow to the Jacobs, Orbits Site Administrator
- Reproducing, distributing, storing and retrieving of QA/QC documentation
- Fluent in Prolog, Word, Excel, etc.
- Working knowledge of internal audit procedures; maintain audit results and update PM team
- Assistance coordinating Sub-Contractors daily request of Inspection Notifications
- Generate and distribute daily QA site inspections reports and publications
- Maintain site NCR, Deficiency and Surveillance Logs and reports
- Assembly of information associated with weekly PMT Quality Summary and Detail reports
- Record retention of submittals
- HS Diploma, or minimum 2 year college degree with a background in Business Management, preferred
- Proven abilities in Excel, Word, Email and Intranet
- Ability to learn specific software programs related to the job; Orbits Completions Data Software, JPOM Weld Management, Prolog Converge and JPI
- General knowledge of office equipment and experience
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
With $15.0 billion in combined revenue and a talent force more than 77,000 strong, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional, construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors.
For more information, visit web address removed>