To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
200 Summit Lake Drive
Valhalla, NY 10595
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Income Tax Accountant
FNAC ID- FUJIFILM North America Corp Imaging Division • Valhalla, NY
Posted 5 days ago
FUJIFILM Holdings America Corporation is the holding company for North American based FUJIFILM companies operating in 27 states and engaged in the research, development, manufacture, sale and service of FUJIFILM products. The company serves a broad spectrum of industries in the U.S. including medical and life sciences, electronic, chemical, graphic arts, information systems, broadcast, and photography. For more information, please visit www.fujifilmusa.com
This position is responsible for the preparation of the FUJIFILM Companies Federal ProForma, state and local corporate income tax returns.External US
- Preparation and filing of:
- Federal Pro Forma income tax returns
- State and local unitary, consolidated and separate entity income tax returns
- Quarterly estimated taxes and annual extensions
- Assist Income Tax Manager with analyzing book / tax differences
- Analysis of all general ledger income tax accounts
- Communicating Effectively (written and verbal)
- Focusing on Customers
- Adapting to Change
- Building Positive Working Relationships
- Initiating Improvements
- Taking Ownership
- Experience preparing corporate income tax returns.
- Skilled in Thomson Reuters OneSource (Go System)
- Knowledge of SAP
- Ability to utilize online research tools such as Thomson Reuters Checkpoint
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and other related programs
Non Technical Competencies
- Planning and organizing
- Team orientation
- Initiating action
- Analytical ability
- Candidate must have a minimum of 1 - 2 years of relevant income tax compliance experience preferably in 'Big 4' public accounting
- 4 year undergraduate BS degree in Accounting is required.
FUJIFILM is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of FUJIFILM about this requisition. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at FUJIFILM via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of FUJIFILM, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by FUJIFILM for this requisition and a valid agreement with FUJIFILM is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the FUJIFILM agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.