A large AAA Game Studio in Redmond is looking for a graphics developer to complement its award-winning graphics team. This engineer will aid the team by implementing requested graphical features with highly efficient code, and improving the artist workflow that allows them to bring their visions to life.
- Prototype, maintain, extend, and implement graphics features.
- Work directly with content creators to deliver the exact tools/features they need.
- Improve code stability by keeping on top of bugs that arise.
- Improve code efficiency by detecting and addressing performance bottlenecks.
Qualifications & Skills
- 3+ years professional experience coding in C++
- 1+ years professional experience with a modern graphics API and shader language
- Strong graphics, mathematics, debugging, and communication skills
- Ability to handle assignments independently, with minimal direction/assistance
- Ability to write, profile, and optimize code to be highly efficient
Solid understanding of fundamental programming concepts
- Experience writing tools in C#
- Familiar with 3rd party content creation packages: Maya, Max, XSI, etc.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
C Sharp (Programming Language)
C++ (Programming Language)