Licensure/Certification Qualifications:NP - Neonatology - St. Mary's Medical CenterDuluth, MN
Essentia Health St. Mary's Children's Hospital (SMCH) and Pediatrics Clinics in Duluth, MN provide highly specialized, regional pediatric care close to home. We are dedicated to providing patient and family centered care in a multidisciplinary manner. That focus has allowed us to grow a diverse pediatric subspecialty practice, in addition to comprehensive general pediatric care. We enjoy a close working relationship with our Family Advisory Council, Child Life Specialists, pediatric Pharmacists, pediatric Dieticians, pediatric Behavioral Specialists (including child psychiatry), and pediatric Therapists (PT, OT, and SLP). Our many achievements include the region's only: Level III NICU, Pediatric Hospitalist service, PICU, Pediatric Cancer Center, Pediatric Therapy Center, inpatient Pediatric Rehabilitation unit, and the pediatric behavioral health and substance abuse treatment center, Amberwing. St. Mary's Children's Hospital is designated by the National Association of Children's Hospitals and Related Institutions (NAHCRI) as a Children's Hospital within a hospital and is 1 of only 8 Children's Hospitals in MN.PRACTICE SPECIFICS:
Ideal Candidate will have:
- Level III NICU with 18 private rooms. Average 330 admissions/year; Average daily census - 14 infants
- Join 4 MDs, 4 NNPs, 1 PA, and an outstanding nursing staff.
- 24/7 in house coverage
- Well established and collaborative relationship with Level IV NICUs in the Twin Cities area.
- Strong OB physician and perinatologist support. 24/7 OB Hospitalist model.
- Pediatric specialists and sub-specialists on staff ranging from oncology to neurology
- Supporting member of NACHRI, committed to excellence in providing health care to children through clinical care, research, training and advocacy
- Strong quality programming including participation in the Vermont Oxford Network (VON) database and quality initiatives.
- Active Neonatal Transport Team serving MN, WI and MI
- Ability to work independently
- Experience in NICU Preferred
- Desired skills: Intubation, chest tube insertion, NRP, invasive lines, ability to serve as leader of the neonatal transport team.
- Masters degree in nursing
- National certification as a Neonatal Nurse Practitioner
Search or Apply online at www.essentiahealth.org/careers or contact:Theresa Madrinich, RecruiterEmail: [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to NP - Neonatology - Duluth
- Current licensure as a registered nurse in MN
- Current licensure as a Nurse Practitioner in MN
- Current certification in CPR/NPR
- National certification as Neonatal Nurse Practitioner
- Successful completion of Essentia Health credentialing process prior to practice.
Current licensure as a registered nurse in appropriate state.
Current licensure as a Nurse Practitioner in appropriate state.
Current certification in CPR.
National certification in applicable area.
Successful completion of Essentia Health credentialing process prior to practice
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Chest Tubes
- Clinical Works