To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Historic District - North, GA 31401
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Hotel Concierge - HOSPITALITY EXPERIENCE PREF (GA, Savannah)
Historic Tours of America® • Historic District - North, GA
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Hotel Concierge's responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Effectively sell the appropriate tour package to the guest based on the knowledge of our products, pricing and the content of all ticket packages in order to meet your sales goals.
- Perform a variety of concierge-related guest services which include but are not limited to: making restaurant reservation, securing rental cars and limousine services, arranging massage and spa services, giving directions, arranging hotel transportation, accepting delivery of packages, ordering flowers, etc., with our 'preferred vendors'.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Be knowledgeable of the most popular things to do at each trolley stop and other local tourist attractions.
- Accurately handle monies and receipts from sales, verify and balance cash drawer, secure and maintain ticket inventory and company assets.
- Ability to work independently over long periods of time within the scope of established rules and regulations to satisfy the needs of our guests.
- Ability to handle stressful situations and difficult people both in person and via the telephone while maintaining a professional and pleasant demeanor.
- Shall be able to read, write and speak fluent English in order to communicate with fellow CASTmembers and the general public.
- Shall be able to work weekends and holidays.
- Competitive hourly wage and commission potential
- All FT Employees are eligible for: Two weeks paid Vacation the first year, Well-Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability
- All FT & PT employees are eligible for: 401K and Sick Time
- Flexible schedules including a combination of weekdays and weekends
- Fun, upbeat work environment
- Discounts in retail stores and free tickets to our company attractions
Successful candidate must pass a drug test and a background search
This position is currently accepting applications.