Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate individuals to become a part of our family of CAREGivers and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Ambulation and Transfer assistance
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care and support
Professional caregiving experience preferred but not required, family caregiving experience will be considered. Skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care.
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients, client families and support team in a friendly and congenial manner
- Approved criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Reliable personal transportation
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- No Certifications Required (i.e. CNA)
- Starting wages range between $9.00 - $10.00 per hour, based on experience and level of care provided
- Hourly Wages may be higher based on level of care needed, duration of shift or couples care if applicable
- Ongoing Performance Based Evaluations
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/742.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.