Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:URL blocked - click to apply.
Be a part of an energetic and vibrant team in a growing business unit.
Lead and participate in tasks associated with performing preliminary and detailed energy engineering studies of complex projects of unlimited scope and size.
Prepare technical audit reports.
Prepare mechanical systems plans, specifications, and study reports to accomplish the goals and objectives of the projects. Mechanical systems include HVAC, building automation, plumbing, chilled water, heating water and steam generation and distribution, and natural gas systems.
Perform field investigation, as required.
Assist or lead construction administration for projects, as assigned.
Develop and maintain project plan to ensure scope, schedule, and budget correspond with team expectations.
Develop and maintain positive relationships with internal and external clients.
May contribute to strategizing the sale of a project and assisting in sales presentations.
Other duties may be assigned.
This job might be for you if:
• Four-year engineering degree
• 7-15 years relevant work experience
• Intermediate understanding of building systems and energy use
• Intermediate verbal and written communication skills including, but not limited to, the ability to listen effectively and solicit input from others
• Intermediate ability to use Microsoft Office programs
• Intermediate understanding of HVAC design calculations including, but not limited to, air- side and water-side pressure loss, ventilation rates, and basic load calculations
• Intermediate understanding of heating and cooling equipment selection
• Intermediate understanding of International Building Council codes relevant to mechanical systems, and ASHRAE standards and guidelines
• Organizational skills including, but not limited to, the ability to handle multiple demands and assignments, and the ability to prioritize tasks effectively and efficiently
• Engineer-In-Training (EIT) certification
• Professional Engineer License (preferred but not required)
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: URL blocked - click to apply.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.