MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Are you a Superintendent who wants to grow there career and join a company that offers internal promotions? Do you want to work with a Regional Leading Construction Company? Are you interested in a diverse portfolio in with projects up to $60M? If yes, then this exciting Superintendent role with a Top National ENR GC is the role for you! Please click and apply for more details or reach out directly to Tim Keegan at
This Louisville based GC was established over 60 years ago and has not only maintained, but grown a very strong reputation in the area. They specialize in various commercial sectors and are known for their employee satisfaction and fantastic company culture. They work in many different sectors, but are currently looking to expand their growing hospitality division as they have just won on $100M+ worth of hotel projects. If you are looking for a terrific GC that is still growing, with amazing culture and an excellent work life balance, this Construction Superintendent opportunity could be for you.
The Superintendent - Louisville - Hotel/Hospitality Construction will:
- Lead site team from construction start through project closing
- Ensure contract scope is understood by the entire site management team.
- Conduct preconstruction meetings with all subcontractors prior to beginning each phase of work.
- Create and maintain a baseline production schedule for the project
- Review and assist in developing scopes of work for each subcontractor.
- Administer a Quality Control Plan.
- Review and approve all invoices and requisitions to ensure correct payment to vendor.
- Ensure the work environment is safe.
- Supervise and evaluate assigned personnel and maintain a positive working environment for the entire site team.
The Superintendent - Louisville - Hotel/Hospitality Construction should have:
- 5+ years as a construction superintendent for a commercial general contractor
- Ability to travel 50%+
- Comfortable leading projects and managing a large team
- Strong oral communication and written skills
- OSHA certification preferred
The Superintendent - Louisville - Hotel/Hospitality Construction will receive:
- Strong base salary (dependent on experience)
- Discretionary bonus
- Great work-life balance
- Truck allowance
- Cell and laptop offered
- PTO and sick days
- Excellent benefits - health, medical, vision, dental
- 401k plan offered